Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Aarhus, Denmark
- Runestone talking about becoming a freeman
- L’Anse au Meadows
- Viking encampment located in northern Newfoundland Canada
- Lindisfarne holy site
- The Location often attributed to the start of the Viking age.
- Borre bog
- wiki page on the bog and bodies located inside of it.
- Old Uppsala
- Museum of the ancient Uppsala burial grounds and Religious center.
- DaneLaw, Danelagh
- A location in England that follows laws laid out by the Danes.
- Hickling Hogback
- site of a Scandinavian grave.
- Den Gamle By (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Open air Historical bnuildings museum
- Njardarheimr village
- A recreated, interactive Viking village located in Norway.
- Borre Viking Museum
- Midgard Historical Centre in Borre lies next to Northern Europe’s largest assembly of monumental grave mounds from the Iron Age and Viking Age.